Mystery Creature Revealed!

Hi Everyone:

here were the 4 clues for Camp 3's mystery Creature:

1) I am average sized 3 meters long.  My Uncle however is over 10 times larger at 40 meters in length.  That’s longer than an enormous Blue Whale and making my kind the longest animal on Earth!


2) My body is called a bell.  My bell is about half a meter around and light orange in color.  My uncles bell, because he is much larger, has almost a 3 meter dark purple bell.

3) I am a carnivore hunting and feeding on plankton and small fish but I sometimes chow down on my own kind, making me a cannibal too.


4) I am not brainy so I am happy I have four sets of eyes  to see my predators, giant sea turtles and Ocean Sunfish.






And the Mystery Create is  .....!

LIONS MANE JELLYFISH





No comments:

Post a Comment