Camp 3, 2015 Mystery Creature: Clue #1 and Clue #2



Hi Everyone:

This week will be giving four clues about a creature that is found in St. Margaret's Bay next to the Camp.  Campers are encouraged to look in books, Google it and ask friends and family for help if they want.  We will be giving two clues later in the week and will reveal the mystery creature on Friday.  Good luck guessing!


1) I am average sized 3 meters long.  My Uncle however is over 10 times larger at 40 meters in length.  That’s longer than an enormous Blue Whale and making my kind the longest animal on Earth!



2) My body is called a bell.  My bell is about half a meter around and light orange in color.  My uncles bell, because he is much larger, has almost a 3 meter dark purple bell.


Do you know who I am?  Plese don't give anyone
you guess until Friday when  will be revealed!

- I.P.Y.N.C Staff

No comments:

Post a Comment