Camp Testimonials



Hi everyone:

We still have about 10 spots to fill in this summer camps, so we are now looking for new campers. Here are some testimonials from Campers, Parents and Staff about the fun we've had here for the past 15 summers on The Bay.    


The Indian Point Young Naturalist Club is a unique, one of a kind summer camp. Scott’s innovative and creative approach gives campers the opportunity to explore what nature has to offer while incorporating fun and lively summer games and activities”

- Karen Bolivar, Camp Counsellor in 2016

IPYNC has featured very prominently in my children's love and attachment to Nova Scotia and the sea. We live abroad but come home every summer in an attempt to maintain roots in Nova Scotia and provide for our children with a sense of belonging to this place. The highlight of each summer is always their week at IPYNC. They have been going to IPYNC for about 8 years now.  First, they attended as campers, then as junior councilors and counsellors and then as campers of the “Big Kids Camp”.

They have learned a great deal about the ocean and the creatures that inhabit it. They have learned conservation and stewardship and a love of the sea. And most importantly, they have just had ‘good clean fun’; something that I sometimes think is lacking in the modern world of a child these days.

IPYNC is a very special childhood experience, one my children will never forget, and that I am eternally grateful for.”

- Mary Shakespeare, parent of three campers who live in Dubai and summer in St. Margaret’s Bay

I like everything [about camp]!  I love all the stuff we do around the ocean like looking for crabs and lobsters.  But, I also really enjoy the laser tag, the bubble slide, and my favourite: the final scavenger hunt at Micou's Island.

-Will, age 10, camper for two summers

If I only do one thing this summer I want to go to Scott's camp.


- Lily, age 13, camper for four summers

I enjoyed swimming every day and the "Amazing Race" event.  It was an awesome week. 

-J.J, age 13, camper for three summers


I am so thrilled this jewel of a camp is available in our own ‘‘backyard’. My children love it, and I am amazed how much they learn about the nature. Scott is so knowledgeable and enthusiastic.  The children don’t even know how much they are learning because they are too busy having fun!

-Angela mother of two campers.




1 comment:

  1. Berlitz is Pakistan #1 English Language Learning Institute for Kids, Teens, Children and Adults.
    English Language for kids and Teens
    Special Summer Camp for kids and Teens in Karachi Islamabad and Lahore.
    Learning with Fun activities for kids and teens.
    Summer camp for kids and Teens
    Click to visit Website

    ReplyDelete