Camp 2 Mystery Creature: "Who Am I?" Clues 3 and 4 PLUS BONUS CLUE!

Hi All:

 Below you'll find the first two clues we gave Monday and the final two clues given today for our camps Mystery Creature.  We'll reveal Camp 2's Mystery Creature on Friday.  Good luck!



1)           I am shy by nature and have thick lips and a big forehead.

2)          I am quite friendly as long as you don’t try to break into my home den, much like people in fact!

3)          Some say I have a face like a pooch and the body of an Eel. I can grow up to 2 meters in length and weighs up to 40 kilograms.

4)          I have one of the strongest mouths created by nature to crush hard shelled creatures such as sea urchins and green crabs.

BONUS CLUE:

The  first part of my name is a kind of wild dog.  The second part is named in one of the clues above!




No comments:

Post a Comment