Hello everyone:

 

Just a few notices before camp begins this coming Monday.  First off, I would like some campers arrive at 8:30 am and the rest at 9:00 am.  This way, everyone doesn’t arrive at once and it’s more relaxed and less rushed.  Here are the campers I would like to arrive at 8:30 am:

 

Lola
Adie
Emma
Connell
Emmy
Jackson
Skyra
If you find that 8:30 am is not a good time, no worries, coming at 9:00 am is fine too.  It’s just a suggestion.  All other campers, please come at 9:00 am. 

 
One of our campers has a severe anaphylactic allergy to peanuts, lentils, soy and eggs. So please do not include these foods in campers snacks or lunch.

 
Tuesday is our annual field trip.  This year’s adventure is to the Oaklawn Zoo in Aylesford.  As in the past, we need volunteers to drive to the zoo.  Please let me know soon if you can drive your children plus perhaps a few other.

 
For those campers who attended the camp in 2013, the camp movie is now available and, if you bring me a 7 GB or greater memory stick, I will download the movie on it for you.

 
Finally I have included the camp registration and newsletter for those who may have not received one.

 

Thank you,
 
I.P.Y.N.C Staff

No comments:

Post a Comment