Camp DVDs Coming Soon!

A Creature Collage of photos that Scott took while swimming around "The Big Dock"


Hey everyone:

We want to update you on the 2012 camp movies we promised. Everyone will be receiving a camp DVD soon. Mikaela has been working hard on producing them.  Scott will be starting to mail the camp movies and photos on DVD
s this coming week.

Please send me you address so I can mail them to you. Thank you.

**BONUS** If campers would like to send to us the names of 5 creatures they know in the photo above, we'll include a high quality photo of the Creature Collage with your camp DVD!


Peace, Love and Jellies,
- The IPYNC Staff

“One way to open your eyes is to ask yourself, 'What if I had never seen this before? What if I knew I would never see it again?'”  
-Rachel Carson

No comments:

Post a Comment